Hill Cottage Retreat Centre, Rhos-y-meirch, Knighton, Powys, LD7 1PD
Knighton is a good map landmark if you do not use a Satnav.
The postcode LD7 1PD can take you to the property Lake House with some Satnavs, if this happens to you then please follow point 4 below and do not stop at Lake House to ask for directions!
By Car From Knighton
- Turn onto Presteigne Road/B4355 after 1.7 miles turn right onto B4367 signposted to Whitton. Take the first right, sign posted Rhos-y-meirch (just beyond the post box).
- On this single-track lane you will pass a grey metal shed which will alert you to look carefully for the next left hand turning approximately 100 metres beyond the shed. This turning is obscured from view until you are beside it so approach slowly.
- Take this left turn and travel down the lane until you pass some polytunnels on your left; you will see sign for Hill Cottage Retreats on your left.
- If the Satnav takes you to Lake House, passing it on your left, look for the Hill Cottage sign and keep going. We are the next turning on the right.
- If Lake house is on your right turn around and we will be the next on the right.
- Ring Jeremy or Zarine if you get confused or lost on 01547 520044 or 07974410770
Travelling by public transport
Our nearest railway station is Knighton, Powys. There are three trains a day each way from Shrewsbury, Shropshire. Trains also run from Swansea. We usually pick participants up from the 2.55 train coming from Shrewsbury (according to the current timetable of 2019). Knighton is on the Heart of Wales line. Please contact us if you need a lift to and from the station.